We would first like to thank you for your patience over this past year. We are SO excited to announce our “soft opening” effective 6/2/21. We cannot wait to see you and your pets! There are a few things we all need to do to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Due to limited space, we can only allow one owner, wearing a mask, into the exam rooms for appointments at this time
- Please continue to give us a call or text when you arrive with your pet
- Our technicians will take a history and escort you and your pet into the exam room
- We love to have you hands-on with your pets, but we do have to ask you, for now, to remain seated in our exam rooms during the appointment
- We will be sure to keep our hospital thoroughly cleaned for you and your pets
We can all work together to ensure a safe and successful reopening by keeping social distancing and cleaning requirements in mind. Again, thank you for your continued support, we cannot wait to see you!