Dear valued clients of Shoreline Animal Hospital,
Over the last 4 days we have seen rapid changes in the measures being taken in our country, state and local communities to address the rapid spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We want to assure you that our hospital is open for business to care for your pets during this time. We are currently following protocols to increase disinfection frequencies of surfaces and objects within our office to help protect our staff and our clients. We are washing our hands before and after every appointment.
We are asking that you do your part as well. Together we can work to be able to continue providing services during this critical time.
1) Please wash your hands before you come, minimize touching surfaces in our office and keep a safe distance from our doctors and staff. Normally we would love to shake your hand, but for now we will just wave hello!
2) Please do not come for an appointment if you are ill, have a fever, cough or other respiratory symptoms. If you are ill, we recommend having a friend, neighbor or relative drop your pet off at our office for an exam. Please call and our staff can help you decide what the best course of action is for your pet.
3) In some non-critical cases, we may recommend a telemedicine appointment if appropriate. These would be pre-paid by phone and pre-arranged for a specific time. We would use photos and or video in conjunction with a phone conversation to determine the next steps for your pet’s best health.
4) We can mail medications, preventatives etc at the UPS store next door for an additional flat rate of $3.00 or our staff can assist you with an order from our online store Vets First Choice, therefore avoiding the need to come in. Please check medication supplies at home and allow extra time for prescription refills. Plan ahead giving our staff 5-7 days if possible.
5) We can order extra prescription diet for your pet, but these orders need to be prepaid. We can also assist getting you set up with direct home delivery straight from
We hope that together we can help slow the spread of COVID-19. We are here for you and your pets, please do not hesitate to call.
Drs. West, Berman and Perry and all of the Team at SAH